Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Intro to my Blog about Pensacola & surrounding areas

I'm creating a blog to show my love of Pensacola & the surrounding areas, such as Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Pensacola Beach, Molino, Milton, Destin & Fort Walton Beach. The Florida panhadle is a beautiful location with white sand beaches with abundant aquatic life and wildlife. There is so much to see and do here it is no wonder it is a vacation destination for numerous people from all over the globe. Those of us who are lucky enough to live here are certain we live in Paradise! I hope you enjoy my blog and follow me and my adventures of all kinds, from outdoors to parades, sports of all kinds to education. I will dive into art, science, entertainment, restaurants and facts about my home for the last 18 years.. Follow & discover with me!! For information on Real Estate, feel free to leave a comment.
please visit www.visitpensacola.com for some info on the area as a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment